Prime Position Harry Seidler Studio with Incredible Views and Scramble Parking. Positioned on the prized North West corner on level 3 of the Harry Seidler 'Gemini' building, the apartment boasts one of the best postcard views in Potts Point.
The apartment is move-in ready or a renovation opportunity to capitalise on the outstanding views.
The expansive windows provide excellent cross-flow and sunshine by day and a stunning aspect in the evening with views to the city skyline, Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
A concealed drop-down bed and built-in wardrobes are included in the property. The bathroom has a walk-in frameless glass shower and storage. The kitchen includes a ceramic cooktop and ample storage with a full size pantry.
Ceramic tiles, roller blinds, wall size mirror and ceiling fan complete the apartment fitout for a perfect city base or rental opportunity.
Incredible rooftop BBQ area with dining table, seating, barstools and a connecting airbridge to the rooftop pool deck with sunlounges and changeroom.
- Strata title building with scramble parking in secure grounds
- Murphy bed, fans
- Rooftop pool deck and BBQ with 360 degree views incl. Opera House, Harbour and CBD
- Secure strata building with updated lift and lobby
- Residents' laundry on ground floor and outside drying lines
- Walking distance to city and the exclusive shopping and dining on Macleay St
Strata Levies: $1,410.13 per quarter
Council Rates: $287.40 per quarter
Water Rates: $166.87 per quarter
0418 546 500
Strata Tile Apartment
12/40-44 Victoria Street, Potts Point NSW, Australia