A great opportunity on tree-lined Victoria St, this generous 62m2 one bedroom apartment is full of natural light from its East facing position with a sunny balcony.
The apartment features a generous living / dining area, bedroom with plantation shutters, designer ceiling fan, mirrored built-in wardrobe, stunning renovated bathroom with luxury fittings, discreet internal laundry facilities and a modern kitchen with excellent storage, full size refrigerator, dishwasher, Smeg ceramic cooktop and stainless steel oven. The quality laminate floorboards are low maintenance and perfect for pets. The custom timber entertainment unit, timber bed frame with storage, and refrigerator are all included with the apartment.
The study area is a perfect space to work from home followed by a swim in the indoor pool. The basement storage on title is an added bonus.
The Victoria Point building has recently completed a stunning renovation to the courtyard and double height lobby.
Located in a pet-friendly strata building, this 62m2 apartment is a perfect home, city base or investment in a prime location. Close to transport and the village atmosphere of the bars, cafes and restaurants of Macleay St, an easy walk to the Harbour and CBD.
• Fantastic opportunity to secure an excellent home or investment
• Located high on the ridge of Potts Point
• Pet-friendly strata building
• East facing balcony
• Renovated bathroom with laundry facilities
• Common indoor pool and city skyline viewing terrace
• Resident on-site building manager
• Close to transport, shopping and walking distance to the CBD
14/103 Victoria Street, Potts Point