11 August 2022
BRAND NEW RENOVATED JEWEL IN THE ICONIC 'FRANCIS HALL'
This luxurious apartment is positioned in the premier 'Francis Hall' built c.1914, on the elevated fourth level with bay window views to the East, sash windows on three sides and a French door leading to the Juliette balcony overlooking the tree-lined streetscape below. With a grand marble entry foyer, this ‘Georgian Style’ landmark security building is in one of the most desirable locations with restaurants, cafes, Rushcutters Bay foreshore and city transport links all just moments away.
This completely reinvented home has been updated to the highest standard while honouring the prestige of the original building’s heritage. The home features spectacular 3.1m high ceilings, elegant wainscoting, high skirting boards, James Said contemporary chandeliers, limewashed oak chevron flooring, custom cabinetry and built-in wardrobes with internal lighting, banquette storage and elegant full height curtains.
- The French navy custom kitchen featuring a separate Leibherr wine fridge, with reeded glass cupboards, integrated Liebherr twin refrigerator/freezer, induction Bosch cooktop with integrated ventilation, AEG dishwasher, Zip kitchen tap with chilled / boiling / sparking water options
- Matching brass tapware and door hardware, with brass heated towel rails in both bathrooms
- Samsung frame television is included with the apartment
- The main bathroom features handmade Moroccan zellige tiles, walk-in shower with custom tiled bench seat, laundry with dedicated airing space, shelving, folding bench.
- Ensuite bathroom includes a full bath, tech-smart wc, marble basin and curved reeded timber cabinet
- Marble tiled floor in the foyer and hallway to pay homage to the Francis Hall’s original entryway
- Security building with lift access and secure off-street carspace (by exclusive use)